ubuntu-meta

Christian Bjälevik nafallo at magicalforest.se
Thu Sep 21 09:44:43 UTC 2006

 Hi!

I just filed a couple of bugs on ubuntu-meta which I think might be of
interest for -server, since by default ubuntu-{minimal,standard} is
installed. Those are:

 - 61617 alsa-* in -minimal
 - 61618 wireless-tools,wpasupplicant in -minimal
 - 61619 ntpdate in -minimal should have an alternative
 - 61620 ppp* in -standard might be better as Recommends
 - 61622 reiserfsprogs,dosfstools in -standard
 - 61625 tftp should be as standard as telnet
 - 61627 fdutils in -standard should be a Recommend

Feel free to discuss them here or in the relevant reports.

Thanks, /C
--
Christian Bjälevik <nafallo at ubuntu.com>