whats the latest Update on Ubuntu supporting HP servers and the HP tools

Haas, Gisbert ghaas at ibahn.com
Tue May 9 10:06:34 UTC 2006

Hello,

my first e-mail to this list, so I´m hoping this is the correct forum to ask the question.

At the moment in our company we favor RedHat because we rely 100% on HP servers and the HP own Server tools are only certified for RedHat and SuSe.

Is there any chance in the near future Ubuntu will get official support for HP Servers?

Thanks a lot
Gisbert

iBAHN serves business travellers in over 2100 hotels across North America and Europe, providing secure, high speed connections for accessing corporate networks, email and for conferences and events. For a full listing of iBAHN enabled hotels please view www.ibahn.com <file:///C:/Dokumente%20und%20Einstellungen/ghaas.SUITECORP/Anwendungsdaten/Microsoft/Signatures/www.ibahn.com>

new Address:
STSN Deutschland GmbH
Birkenweg 21
56330 Dreckenach