Idea for a spec

Alex Polvi polvi at mozilla.com
Fri Jun 2 19:18:25 UTC 2006

On 21:33 Thu 01 Jun 2006, Etienne Goyer wrote:
> What about "Ubuntu network infrastructure service" ?  Boring, but
> descriptive enough.

I looked through the thread, and this sounds a lot like a spec I wrote a
few months ago... with a little more emphasis on authentication and user
management.

Check it out and let me know what you think.

https://launchpad.net/distros/ubuntu/+spec/serverland
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ServerLand

Regards,

-Alex

> Carl K a ?crit :

> >> I'm away from home this week and the next on a consulting gig, but I
> >> will take care of it as soon as thing quiet down a bit.
> >>
> >> And after upgrading to Dapper, of course ...
> >>

> > The hardest part per word is coming up with a topic name -

Alex Polvi :: polvi at mozilla com :: sysadmin