Greetings, and question about Ubuntu on a cluster

Michael R. Head burner at suppressingfire.org
Tue Jul 18 21:41:29 UTC 2006

So I think what happened was that a drive in the array failed, but I
didn't have any of the Adaptec software installed to do any online
array management. When I got in today, I turned the machine on and found
that one of the drives had apparently failed. This also caused the alarm
(generated by the RAID controller) that was previously thought to be a
UPS alarm.

Hopefully it will come back fine after I finish rebuilding the array.

mike

--
Michael R. Head <burner at suppressingfire.org>
suppressingfire.org