Server testing for Dapper Flight 6

Achim Bohnet ach at mpe.mpg.de
Fri Apr 21 09:10:46 UTC 2006

On Thursday 20 April 2006 15:36, you wrote:
> Dear Achim,
>
> I hope you are the right person to contact about
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ServerTesting - if not, do you know who is?

Hi Bill,

Better address is ubuntu-server mailing list (cc'ed).

> I've followed the links but I am not understanding how to add testing
> results for Dapper Flight 6.  Can you help?

Well, I'm not sure too.  There are the instructions you found but no
template yet.  I decided to use use the template from laptops and stripped
it down.  See https://wiki.kubuntu.org/ServerTestingTeam/SunGalaxyX4100
What still missing is to add the some items you listed below. (I ran out
of time :( )

If you get no better hints from the ml I would suggest to copy the
SunGalaxyX4100 and add your info below, adding table items with your
results as necessary.

When the server team is happy with listed info in the page.
We can create an 'official' template that others can use.

Thx for contributing!

Achim

                                      -- reddy at lion.austin.ibm.com