Quick review

Rocco Stanzione grasshopper at linuxkungfu.org
Thu Apr 6 16:14:11 UTC 2006

First, many thanks again from the doc team for the response to our call for
help on binary graphics drivers on the sounder list.  After the success of
that, and with our string freeze just a few hours away, I'd like to ask again
for help reviewing certain sections of the serverguide.  Some packages, most
notably CUPS and Apache2, have changed drastically since the guides were
first written, and we want to make sure the updates to the guides are as
accurate as possible.  Other sections are fairly new and could benefit from
some extra eyeballs before we freeze them for the translators.  Most in need
of review are the following:

Apache2: http://doc.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/serverguide/C/httpd.html

CUPS: http://doc.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/serverguide/C/cups.html

Network Configuration:
http://doc.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/serverguide/C/network-configuration.html

Firewall:
http://doc.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/serverguide/C/firewall-configuration.html

For anyone with specific expertise and the spare time, the following sections
may also benefit from some extra attention:

Samba Configuration:
http://doc.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/serverguide/C/configuring-samba.html

Email Services:
http://doc.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/serverguide/C/email-services.html#http-installation