[Bug 962389] Re: juju Recommends on lxc installs libvirt-bin which causes problems when testing in virtualized environments
Launchpad Bug Tracker
962389 at bugs.launchpad.net
Fri Mar 30 22:30:23 UTC 2012
This bug was fixed in the package juju - 0.5+bzr504-0ubuntu1
juju (0.5+bzr504-0ubuntu1) precise; urgency=low
* New upstream snapshot (LP: #962507 LP: #953258 LP: #965507).
* d/control: Depend and Build-Depend on python-oauth for MaaS.
* d/control: Drop dummy ensemble package and make breaks/replaces
broader to force removal of any ensemble package. (LP: #954492)
* d/control: Move lxc, libvirt-bin, and zookeeper to Suggests to
reduce the amount of packages installed on every node unecessarily
and also avoid conflicting when deploying into a libvirt-bin
default network VM (LP: #962389)
* d/rules: skip test suite when nocheck is set.
* d/rules: remove redundant dh_clean call
* d/juju.install: remove usr, with only one binary package this is
not necessary anymore and causes dh_install to fail because no
files are installed to debian/tmp anymore.
* d/rules,d/control,d/manpages,d/juju.manpages: Generate basic
manpage from online help. (LP: #966611)
* d/patches/no-write-sample-on-help.patch: Added so --help can be
safely run without a writable home dir on buildds. (LP: #957682)
-- Clint Byrum <clint at ubuntu.com> Fri, 30 Mar 2012 15:28:16 -0700
** Changed in: juju (Ubuntu)
Status: Fix Committed => Fix Released
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu
Server Team, which is subscribed to juju in Ubuntu.
juju Recommends on lxc installs libvirt-bin which causes problems when
testing in virtualized environments
To manage notifications about this bug go to:
More information about the Ubuntu-server-bugs