[Bug 644707] Re: FFe for clamav 0.96.3
Launchpad Bug Tracker
644707 at bugs.launchpad.net
Tue Sep 21 23:51:13 BST 2010
This bug was fixed in the package clamav - 0.96.3+dfsg-1ubuntu1
clamav (0.96.3+dfsg-1ubuntu1) maverick; urgency=low
* Merge new upstream release from Debian Unstable. FFe (LP: #644707).
Also fixes (LP: #643682). Remaining Ubuntu changes:
- Drop initial signature definitions from clamav-base
- Drop build-dep on electric-fence (in Universe)
- Add apparmor profiles for clamd and freshclam along with maintainer
* Fix NotifyClamd configurate in debian/clamav-freshclam.postinst
- Cherry pick from Debian pkg-clamav Git, Thanks to Stephen Gran
clamav (0.96.3+dfsg-1) unstable; urgency=high
[ Stephen Gran ]
* Fixed NotifyClamd config options handling.
[ Alberto WU ]
* New upstream release
- urgency=high as this addresses CVE-2010-0405
- Reset MaxFileSize to default value if set to 0 (closes: #585479)
- New config option ExtendedDetectionInfo (clamd.conf)
[ Michael Tautschnig ]
* Set data segment limit in tests to 524288 to make kfreebsd-i386 systems
happy (closes: #591245).
* Bumped Standards-Version to 3.9.1, no changes needed.
* Preserve order of database mirrors (closes: #592322).
* Added Vcs-Git and Vcs-Browser control fields.
* Debconf translation updates
- Italian (closes: #597307)
* We'll stay with 1.0 Debian source format for now, added proper
-- Scott Kitterman <scott at kitterman.com> Mon, 20 Sep 2010 15:41:38 -0400
** Changed in: clamav (Ubuntu)
Status: New => Fix Released
** CVE added: http://www.cve.mitre.org/cgi-
FFe for clamav 0.96.3
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu
Server Team, which is subscribed to clamav in ubuntu.
More information about the Ubuntu-server-bugs