[Bug 662768] Re: Please merge whois 5.0.8 (main) from Debian unstable (main)
Launchpad Bug Tracker
662768 at bugs.launchpad.net
Tue Oct 19 10:45:11 BST 2010
This bug was fixed in the package whois - 5.0.8ubuntu1
whois (5.0.8ubuntu1) natty; urgency=low
* Merge from debian unstable (LP: #662768), remaining changes:
- Add replaces/conflicts as mkpasswd is no longer a separate package.
+ NOTE: This needs to be kept until the next LTS release
as mkpasswd is a published package in lucid.
whois (5.0.8) unstable; urgency=medium
* Added the .xn--fzc2c9e2c (.ලංකා, Sri Lanka, Sinhala), .xn--mgbayh7gpa
(.الاردن, Jordan) and .xn--pgbs0dh (.تونس, Tunisia) domains.
.xn--ygbi2ammx (.فلسطين, Palestinian Territory) domains.
* Added the .xn--o3cw4h (.ไทย, Thailand) and .xn--ygbi2ammx (.فلسطين,
Palestinian Territory) TLD servers.
* Updated the .bd and .ps TLD servers.
* Removed the .lk TLD server.
-- Lorenzo De Liso <blackz at ubuntu.com> Mon, 18 Oct 2010 17:50:28 +0200
** Changed in: whois (Ubuntu)
Status: New => Fix Released
Please merge whois 5.0.8 (main) from Debian unstable (main)
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu
Server Team, which is subscribed to whois in ubuntu.
More information about the Ubuntu-server-bugs