[Bug 331595] Re: python-vm-builder lacks grub dependency
Launchpad Bug Tracker
331595 at bugs.launchpad.net
Sun Jan 17 21:05:09 GMT 2010
This bug was fixed in the package vm-builder - 0.11.3-0ubuntu3
vm-builder (0.11.3-0ubuntu3) lucid; urgency=low
* New patch, ssk-key-type-error, add parentheses as operator priority caused
a TypeError in the format string of the user chown call in the
install_authorized_keys() function; LP: #436835.
* Add rsync dependency; LP: #314833.
* Wrap build-deps and deps to get cleaner diffs.
* Use Priority: optional.
* Use launchpad.net/vmbuilder instead of code.l.n in copyright.
* Downgrade devscripts dep to a Recommends as I believe this is only needed
for rmadison in a Xen specific codepath, and it's rather heavy to install
devscripts on servers; this needs to be confirmed though.
* Depend on grub (legacy) as this is currently a hard requirement;
* Depend on qemu-kvm | qemu-kvm-extras instead of kvm | qemu as these are
transitional packages nowadays.
* New patch, ip-mask-typo, fixes typo in IP mask handling; LP: #313575; from
* Build-dep on python-all, not python-all-dev.
* Bump up Standards-Version to 3.8.3.
* Change Vcs-Bzr to XS-Upstream-Vcs-Bzr as the packaging is not kept in Bzr.
* Add watch file.
* Remove leftover VMBuilder/vcsversion.py.debdiff.
* Move changes from 0.10-0ubuntu2 to sleep a little to leave a chance to
loop devices to settle down to a new patch, settle-down-disk.
-- Loic Minier <loic.minier at ubuntu.com> Sun, 17 Jan 2010 21:21:38 +0100
** Changed in: vm-builder (Ubuntu)
Status: Confirmed => Fix Released
python-vm-builder lacks grub dependency
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu
Server Team, which is subscribed to vm-builder in ubuntu.
More information about the Ubuntu-server-bugs