[Bug 506862] [NEW] Please merge apache2 2.2.14-5(main) from debian squeeze(main)
right2bhavi at gmail.com
Wed Jan 13 09:07:10 GMT 2010
Public bug reported:
Binary package hint: apache2
apache2 (2.2.14-5) unstable; urgency=low
* Security: Further mitigation for the TLS renegotation attack
(CVE-2009-3555): Disable keep-alive if parts of the next request have
already been received when doing a renegotiation. This defends against
some request splicing attacks.
* Print a useful error message if 'apache2ctl status' fails. Add a comment
to /etc/apache2/envvars on how to change the options for www-browser.
Closes: #561496, #272069
* Improve function to detect apache2 pid in init-script (closes: #562583).
* Add hint README.Debian on how to pass auth info to CGI scripts.
* Re-introduce objcopy magic to avoid dangling symlinks to the debug info
in the mpm packages. Closes: #563278
* Make apxs2 use a2enmod and /etc/apache2/mods-available. Closes: #470178,
* Point to README.backtrace in apache2-dbg's description.
* Use more debhelper functions to simplify debian/rules.
* Add misc-depends to various packages to make lintian happy.
* Change build-dep from libcap2-dev to libcap-dev because of package rename.
-- Stefan Fritsch <sf at debian.org> Sat, 02 Jan 2010 22:44:15 +0100
** Affects: apache2 (Ubuntu)
Please merge apache2 2.2.14-5(main) from debian squeeze(main)
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu
Server Team, which is subscribed to apache2 in ubuntu.
More information about the Ubuntu-server-bugs