[Bug 436200] Re: euca_find_cluster should probably prefer IPv4 addresses
Launchpad Bug Tracker
436200 at bugs.launchpad.net
Fri Sep 25 17:44:05 BST 2009
This bug was fixed in the package eucalyptus - 1.6~bzr854-0ubuntu5
eucalyptus (1.6~bzr854-0ubuntu5) karmic; urgency=low
[ Dustin Kirkland ]
* debian/control: drop dhcp from -nc's recommends, add it to -cc's
recommends, LP: #364925
* tools/euca_conf.in: use "-oStrictHostKeyChecking=no" if we're doing
--discover-nodes, LP: #436210
* debian/eucalyptus-udeb.finish-install: add own ssh host key to
/etc/ssh/ssh_known_hosts, LP: #436211
[ Colin Watson ]
* euca_find_cluster: Use the proper bracketed format for IPv6 host/port
* euca_find_cluster: For now, only ask for an IPv4 address for the
cluster, as IPv6 addresses often show up by accident but don't work, and
we don't have time to deal with this right now (LP: #436200).
* tools/eucalyptus-java-ws.in: Increase timeout here too, to go with
Matt's previous change.
eucalyptus (1.6~bzr854-0ubuntu4) karmic; urgency=low
* Temporarily disable rejection of loopback addresses in registerComponent.
This seems perfectly valid when the cloud and cluster controllers are
running on the same system.
This works around LP: #434593 (which is a blocker for 9.10 beta) and
reopens LP: #431934 (which is not)
* tools/eucalyptus-cc.in:register_local_cloud: Increase the timeout
waiting for the service to start before registering it. Increasing from 10
seconds to 60 seems to be sufficient to work around LP: #434590
-- Colin Watson <cjwatson at ubuntu.com> Fri, 25 Sep 2009 15:30:36 +0100
** Changed in: eucalyptus (Ubuntu Karmic)
Status: Fix Committed => Fix Released
euca_find_cluster should probably prefer IPv4 addresses
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu
Server Team, which is subscribed to eucalyptus in ubuntu.
More information about the Ubuntu-server-bugs