[Bug 430758] Re: Cloud installer / Cluster install hangs at reboot after install
Launchpad Bug Tracker
430758 at bugs.launchpad.net
Mon Sep 21 11:20:07 BST 2009
This bug was fixed in the package eucalyptus - 1.6~bzr808-0ubuntu1
eucalyptus (1.6~bzr808-0ubuntu1) karmic; urgency=low
[ Dustin Kirkland ]
* debian/eucalyptus-udeb.finish-install: eth0 should be set to
'manual', when configured with br0 on dhcp, LP: #430820
* tools/euca_conf.in: ensure that /var/run/eucalyptus and
/var/run/eucalyptus/net are created at boot and have correct
ownerships, LP: #431114, #365349
[ Thierry Carrez ]
* cluster/Makefile, node/Makefile: Do not patch generated stubs if you
didn't regenerate them, to avoid spurious build interruptions.
* tools/eucalyptus-*.in: Do not guard initscripts basic output
messages with VERBOSE != no (LP: #431274)
* debian/control: Have eucalyptus-cc suggest vtun for full multi-cluster
networking capabilities (LP: #425928)
[ Colin Watson ]
* Align ports used for cloud startup detection in init scripts with the
corresponding code in euca_conf (LP: #430758).
[ Soren Hansen ]
* New snapshot.
* Add a build-dependency on libc3p0-java.
-- Soren Hansen <soren at ubuntu.com> Mon, 21 Sep 2009 12:14:12 +0200
** Changed in: eucalyptus (Ubuntu Karmic)
Status: Fix Committed => Fix Released
Cloud installer / Cluster install hangs at reboot after install
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu
Server Team, which is subscribed to eucalyptus in ubuntu.
More information about the Ubuntu-server-bugs