[Bug 418220] Re: apache2 crashed with SIGSEGV in pdo_parse_params()

DarkNova c-launch at selltothem.com
Fri Sep 18 18:58:49 BST 2009

Hello Ondrej,

Thanks for the response. Yes, that line was from package php5-xdebug. I
had tried using that package to help track down the bug. I uninstalled
it and the crash still occurs in the same way, only the stacktrace now
doesn't include the xdebug part of course.

The bug is reproducible in that I created a simple test case which
causes the crash about 90% of the time. I'm not sure why the other 10%
of the time the crash does not occur.

Yesterday I created a Jaunty Server virtual machine and tried my test
and the crash did not occur under the virtual machine. I am currently
trying to figure out what, if any, differences there are between my
physical computer and the virtual machine, other than my physical
machine is running Jaunty (plain) and the other is Jaunty Server. All
the PHP and Apache packages are the same version. Thanks.

apache2 crashed with SIGSEGV in pdo_parse_params()
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu
Server Team, which is subscribed to php5 in ubuntu.

More information about the Ubuntu-server-bugs mailing list