[Bug 425922] Re: Eucalyptus component registration process is manual
Launchpad Bug Tracker
425922 at bugs.launchpad.net
Tue Sep 15 22:50:07 BST 2009
This bug was fixed in the package eucalyptus - 1.6~bzr746-0ubuntu2
eucalyptus (1.6~bzr746-0ubuntu2) karmic; urgency=low
[ Colin Watson ]
* On initial cluster installation, allow authentication to the front-end
using the cluster's SSH key (LP: #429087).
* Update the cloud .jar name we look for when registering a cluster with a
* Check for IPv6 listeners as well as IPv4 when registering a cluster with
a local cloud.
* Actually kill cloud/Walrus/SC processes before entering a timeout loop
to wait for them to die.
* Automatically register Walrus and storage controllers with any local
cloud (LP: #425922).
* Discard standard output from euca_conf when registering components in
[ Soren Hansen ]
* Add configuration for mpm_event.
-- Colin Watson <cjwatson at ubuntu.com> Tue, 15 Sep 2009 22:44:25 +0100
** Changed in: eucalyptus (Ubuntu)
Status: Fix Committed => Fix Released
Eucalyptus component registration process is manual
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu
Server Team, which is subscribed to eucalyptus in ubuntu.
More information about the Ubuntu-server-bugs