[Bug 200614] Re: segfault and warnings from net-snmp 5.4.x
Launchpad Bug Tracker
200614 at bugs.launchpad.net
Fri Oct 30 09:11:53 GMT 2009
This bug was fixed in the package net-snmp - 5.4.1~dfsg-4ubuntu4.3
net-snmp (5.4.1~dfsg-4ubuntu4.3) hardy-proposed; urgency=low
* debian/patches/101-fix-ipalias.patch: Fix flooding syslog -
Syslog fills with hundreds of these errors if you have a network
interface, e.g. eth2, with no IP address, but you have an alias,
e.g. eth2:1, that does have an IP address (and netmask).
* debian/patches/103-fix-ubuntu-lmsensors.patch: Point to the right
place for /etc/sensors3.conf. (LP: #192745)
* debian/patches/99-fix-perl-counter-in-subagent.patch: Fix for Counter64 in
perl subagent. (LP: #406171)
* debian/patches/53_fix_python_regression.patch: Fix python segmentation fault.
* debian/patches/54_fix_registration_error.patch: Surpresses annoying
registrations in startup. (LP: #200614)
-- Chuck Short <zulcss at ubuntu.com> Tue, 15 Sep 2009 14:13:51 -0400
** Changed in: net-snmp (Ubuntu Hardy)
Status: Fix Committed => Fix Released
segfault and warnings from net-snmp 5.4.x
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu
Server Team, which is subscribed to net-snmp in ubuntu.
More information about the Ubuntu-server-bugs