[Bug 456806] Re: mountall vomits a shell onto virtual console when you run vi
Launchpad Bug Tracker
456806 at bugs.launchpad.net
Mon Oct 26 10:57:41 GMT 2009
This bug was fixed in the package mountall - 1.0
mountall (1.0) karmic; urgency=low
[ Kees Cook ]
* Call out to restorecon after mounting tmpfs filesystems. LP: #456942.
[ Johan Kiviniemi ]
* Fix a bug introduced by the 0.2.6 change. In certain situations, we’d
quit even though we’re still waiting for some filesystems to be
mounted. LP: #456806.
[ Scott James Remnant ]
* Don't clear the splash screen when we're waiting for filesystems,
instead just output following whatever else is there. In non-verbose
mode this won't look any different, but it means we don't clear previous
verbose mode text. LP: #458389.
* Only update the "waiting for one or more mounts" text if there's actually
a change in the set we're waiting for; this removes the need for a CLEAR
this case anyway.
* Don't say we're waiting for mounts we're, in fact, not waiting
for. LP: #459859.
* Stop mountall (normally) when entering recovery mode. LP: #458060.
* Clean up source tarball. LP: #460348.
-- Scott James Remnant <scott at ubuntu.com> Mon, 26 Oct 2009 09:30:41
** Changed in: mountall (Ubuntu Karmic)
Status: Fix Committed => Fix Released
mountall vomits a shell onto virtual console when you run vi
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu
Server Team, which is a subscriber of a duplicate bug.
More information about the Ubuntu-server-bugs