[Bug 446263] Re: sync request (unstable -> main) for getting maven built
matthias.klose at canonical.com
Sun Oct 18 16:26:54 BST 2009
All Ubuntu changes are integrated.
bsh (2.0b4-10) unstable; urgency=low
* Upload to unstable.
-- Torsten Werner <twerner at debian.org> Sun, 09 Aug 2009 10:28:52 +0200
bsh (2.0b4-9) experimental; urgency=low
* Change section to java, bump up Standards-Version to 3.8.1
* Add support for -classpath option on xbsh script (closes: #504784)
* rules: add optional support for gcj and optimisation
* Add the Maven POM to the package,
* Add a Build-Depends dependency on maven-repo-helper
* Use mh_installpom and mh_installjar to install the POM and the jar to the
sync request (unstable -> main) for getting maven built
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu
Server Team, which is subscribed to commons-io in ubuntu.
More information about the Ubuntu-server-bugs