[Bug 228693] Re: [SRU] bacula-director-pgsql postinstall broken
Launchpad Bug Tracker
228693 at bugs.launchpad.net
Thu Jan 29 10:08:15 GMT 2009
This bug was fixed in the package bacula - 2.2.8-5ubuntu7.2
bacula (2.2.8-5ubuntu7.2) hardy-proposed; urgency=low
* Applied upstream's 2.2.8-strippath.patch, modified to compile
cleanly on hardy. (http://bacula.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/bacula?view=rev&revision=6867)
- Fix strippath bug that created a buffer overrun and crash the FD.
* Export $HOME in /etc/bacula/scripts/make_catalog_backup_awk.
- Thanks to Hanno Stock. (LP: #227410)
- Really compare versions. (LP: #228693)
- grant all privileges to new user on the new new database.
- test if $USER and $db_name are set in grant_postgresql_privileges.
-- Chuck Short <zulcss at ubuntu.com> Fri, 21 Nov 2008 08:15:06 -0500
** Changed in: bacula (Ubuntu Hardy)
Status: Fix Committed => Fix Released
[SRU] bacula-director-pgsql postinstall broken
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu
Server Team, which is subscribed to bacula in ubuntu.
More information about the Ubuntu-server-bugs