[Bug 286119] Re: firefox 3.0.3 crashes (no SIG) on most pages w images: 8.10beta AMD64
Launchpad Bug Tracker
286119 at bugs.launchpad.net
Wed Jan 28 03:25:13 GMT 2009
This bug was fixed in the package samba - 2:3.2.5-4ubuntu1
samba (2:3.2.5-4ubuntu1) jaunty; urgency=low
* Merge from Debian unstable, remaining changes:
- setup SAMBA_VERSION_SUFFIX to Ubuntu.
- add "(Samba, Ubuntu)" to server string.
- comment out the default [homes] share, and add a comment about
"valid users = %S" to show users how to restrict access to
\\server\username to only username.
- Set 'usershare allow guests', so that usershare admins are
allowed to create public shares in addition to authenticated
- add map to guest = Bad user, maps bad username to guest access.
- When populating the new samabshare group, it is not an error
if the user simply does not exist; test for this case and let
the install continue instead of aborting.
- Do not change priority to high if dhclient3 is installed.
- Use priority medium instead of high for the workgroup question.
- Do not add user with UID less than 1000 to smbpasswd.
- Depend on lsb-base >= 3.2-14, which has the status_of_proc()
- Make libpam-smbpasswd depend on libpam-runtime to allow
libpam-smbpasswd for auto-configuration.
- Make libwbclient0 replace/conflict with hardy's likewise-open.
- Add a 'status' action.
+ debian/libpam-smbpass.pam-config, debian/libpam-smbpass.postinst,
- Provide a config block for the new PAM framework to auto-configure
- enable "native" PIE hardening.
+ Add ufw integration:
- Created debian/samba.uwf.profile
- debian/rules, debian/samba.dirs, debian/samba.files: install
- debian/control: have samba suggest ufw
- Fix compatibility issue with NAS boxes still using Samba 2.2 and
- include additional files
- Add a PID variable and a 'status' action.
* Dropped changes:
- don't worry about handling upgrades from feisty or edgy, since
users should have upgraded to the hardy version first so this
transition is now finished.
* Fixes LP: #264943 and LP: #286119.
samba (2:3.2.5-4) unstable; urgency=low
* Fix segfault whan accessign some NAS devices running old versions of Samba
* Fix process crush when using gethostbyname_r in several threads
Closes: #509101, #510450
-- Steve Langasek <steve.langasek at ubuntu.com> Wed, 28 Jan 2009
** Changed in: samba (Ubuntu Jaunty)
Status: Triaged => Fix Released
firefox 3.0.3 crashes (no SIG) on most pages w images: 8.10beta AMD64
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu
Server Team, which is subscribed to samba in ubuntu.
More information about the Ubuntu-server-bugs