[Bug 282876] Re: drbd doesn't start on boot
Launchpad Bug Tracker
282876 at bugs.launchpad.net
Mon Jan 26 17:00:07 GMT 2009
This bug was fixed in the package drbd8 - 2:8.3.0-1ubuntu1
drbd8 (2:8.3.0-1ubuntu1) jaunty; urgency=low
* Closes (LP: #320831)
* Modify init script's default runlevels (LP: #282876):
- start by default on 2, 3, 4 and 5
- stop by default on 0, 1 and 6
* Merge from debian unstable, remaining changes:
- Update maintainer according to spec.
- Made the lsb init script a bit more compliant.
- Drop the kernel modules since it is apart of linux-ubuntu-modules.
- Change CN_IDX_DRBD to 0x6 in drbd/linux/drbd.h
-- Ante Karamatic <ivoks at ubuntu.com> Wed, 24 Dec 2008 08:54:58 +0100
** Changed in: drbd8 (Ubuntu)
Status: In Progress => Fix Released
drbd doesn't start on boot
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu
Server Team, which is subscribed to drbd8 in ubuntu.
More information about the Ubuntu-server-bugs