[Bug 314620] Re: Please merge logwatch_7.3.6.cvs20080702-2(main) from Debian unstable (main).
Launchpad Bug Tracker
314620 at bugs.launchpad.net
Thu Jan 8 00:30:06 GMT 2009
This bug was fixed in the package logwatch - 7.3.6.cvs20080702-2ubuntu1
logwatch (7.3.6.cvs20080702-2ubuntu1) jaunty; urgency=low
[ Bhavani Shankar ]
* Merge from debian unstable, remaining changes: LP: #314620
- Use postfix rather than exim4.
- Fix logwatch.pl for servers that have the same hostname as a config
variable (ie: medium). Thanks for Nathan Crawford. (LP: #296349)
logwatch (7.3.6.cvs20080702-2) unstable; urgency=low
* add Michael Tautschnig to changelog of former version, crediting
him for his hard work fixing the unknown copyright holders issue.
* Fix manpage:
- --filename instead of --save to save output to a file
- --print no longer exists, output to stdout is now the default
- Fix some formatting issues in the manpage (thanks again to Michael
* services/dpkg: Ignore some previously unknown lines (closes: #491972,
thanks Jeremie Bouttier for the report)
-- Mathias Gug <mathiaz at ubuntu.com> Wed, 07 Jan 2009 19:23:58 -0500
** Changed in: logwatch (Ubuntu)
Status: Confirmed => Fix Released
Please merge logwatch_7.3.6.cvs20080702-2(main) from Debian unstable (main).
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu
Server Team, which is subscribed to logwatch in ubuntu.
More information about the Ubuntu-server-bugs