[Bug 302914] Re: tomcat6-examples stops tomcat6 during installation - auto-deployement should be used instead
Launchpad Bug Tracker
302914 at bugs.launchpad.net
Wed Jan 7 23:50:08 GMT 2009
This bug was fixed in the package tomcat6 - 6.0.18-0ubuntu5
tomcat6 (6.0.18-0ubuntu5) jaunty; urgency=low
[ Thierry Carrez ]
* Removed tomcat6-[admin,docs,examples].post[inst,rm] and let Tomcat webapp
autodeployment features handle application load/unload (LP: #302914)
* tomcat6-instance-create, tomcat6-instance-create.1, control:
Allow to change the HTTP port, control port and shutdown word on the
tomcat6-instance-create command line (LP: #300691).
[ Mathias Gug]
* debian/tomcat6-instance-create: move directoryname from an option to
* debian/tomcat6-instance-create.1: some updates to the man page.
* debian/control: update maintainer field to Ubuntu Core Developers now that
tomcat6 is in main.
-- Mathias Gug <mathiaz at ubuntu.com> Wed, 07 Jan 2009 18:44:39 -0500
** Changed in: tomcat6 (Ubuntu)
Status: In Progress => Fix Released
tomcat6-examples stops tomcat6 during installation - auto-deployement should be used instead
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu
Server Team, which is subscribed to tomcat6 in ubuntu.
More information about the Ubuntu-server-bugs