[Bug 314620] [NEW] Please merge logwatch_7.3.6.cvs20080702-2(main) from Debian unstable (main).
right2bhavi at gmail.com
Wed Jan 7 06:26:49 GMT 2009
Public bug reported:
Binary package hint: logwatch
Debian has a new version to be merged.
logwatch (7.3.6.cvs20080702-2) unstable; urgency=low
* add Michael Tautschnig to changelog of former version, crediting
him for his hard work fixing the unknown copyright holders issue.
* Fix manpage:
- --filename instead of --save to save output to a file
- --print no longer exists, output to stdout is now the default
- Fix some formatting issues in the manpage (thanks again to Michael
* services/dpkg: Ignore some previously unknown lines (closes: #491972,
thanks Jeremie Bouttier for the report)
-- Willi Mann <willi at wm1.at> Sun, 07 Dec 2008 08:20:06 +0100
** Affects: logwatch (Ubuntu)
Please merge logwatch_7.3.6.cvs20080702-2(main) from Debian unstable (main).
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu
Server Team, which is subscribed to logwatch in ubuntu.
More information about the Ubuntu-server-bugs