[Bug 494888] [NEW] Please merge apache2((2.2.14-3)(main) from debian testing(main)
right2bhavi at gmail.com
Thu Dec 10 07:04:45 GMT 2009
Public bug reported:
Binary package hint: apache2
apache2 (2.2.14-3) unstable; urgency=low
* Backport various mod_dav/mod_dav_fs fixes from upstream trunk svn. This
- Make PUT replace files atomically (closes: #525137).
- Make MOVE not delete the destination if the source file disappeared in
the meantime (closes: #273476).
NOTE: The format of the DavLockDB has changed. The default DavLockDB will
be deleted on upgrade. Non-default DavLockDBs should be deleted manually.
* Fix output of "/etc/init.d/apache2 status" (closes: #555687).
* Update the comment about SNI in ports.conf (closes: #556932).
* Set redirect-carefully for Konqueror/4.
-- Stefan Fritsch <sf at debian.org> Sat, 21 Nov 2009 10:20:54 +0100
** Affects: apache2 (Ubuntu)
Please merge apache2((2.2.14-3)(main) from debian testing(main)
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu
Server Team, which is subscribed to apache2 in ubuntu.
More information about the Ubuntu-server-bugs