[Bug 261809] Re: freeradius listen on random port
chuck.short at canonical.com
Fri Sep 5 18:19:58 BST 2008
I think this is an important fix that we should have for intrepid. I
have updated the package to 2.0.5: The changelog is the following:
* Permit SQL authorize_reply_query to be empty.
* Allow setting response packet type in Post-Proxy-Type Fail handler.
* Added install-chown target to set correct permission and ownership make RADMIN=radmin RGROUP=radius install-chown.
* Support for LDAP-Group and other dynamic comparison attribute in unlang. Developed from a patch by Jason Alderfer.
* Added chroot support. See radiusd.conf for comments.
* Allow clients of 0/0. We do not recommend using this, though.
* Moved many module configurations into raddb/modules/*.
* Allow proxying to virtual servers for accounting packets, too.
* Added num_fields function to PostgreSQL client. This lets clients be read from a PostgreSQL database.
* Updated proxy fallback mechanism to validate fallback servers, and to process fallback requests in a child thread.
* The realm module returns ok for LOCAL realms, not noop.
* Fixed some DHCP code handling. The examples should now work.
i humbly ask for a FFE for freeradius
** Summary changed:
- freeradius listen on random port
+ [ffe]freeradius listen on random port
[ffe]freeradius listen on random port
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu
Server Team, which is subscribed to freeradius in ubuntu.
More information about the Ubuntu-server-bugs