[Bug 277704] Re: ssh fails with xmalloc: zero size
cjwatson at canonical.com
Mon Oct 13 19:44:58 BST 2008
openssh (1:5.1p1-3ubuntu1) intrepid; urgency=low
* Resynchronise with Debian. Remaining changes:
- Add support for registering ConsoleKit sessions on login.
- Drop openssh-blacklist and openssh-blacklist-extra to Suggests; they
take up a lot of CD space, and I suspect that rolling them out in
security updates has covered most affected systems now.
- Add ufw integration.
-- Colin Watson <cjwatson at ubuntu.com> Mon, 13 Oct 2008 19:40:53 +0100
openssh (1:5.1p1-3) unstable; urgency=low
* Remove unnecessary ssh-vulnkey output in non-verbose mode when no
compromised or unknown keys were found (closes: #496495).
* Configure with --disable-strip; dh_strip will deal with stripping
binaries and will honour DEB_BUILD_OPTIONS (thanks, Bernhard R. Link;
* Fix handling of zero-length server banners (thanks, Tomas Mraz; closes:
-- Colin Watson <cjwatson at debian.org> Tue, 30 Sep 2008 23:09:58 +0100
** Changed in: openssh (Ubuntu)
Assignee: (unassigned) => Colin Watson (kamion)
Status: New => Fix Released
ssh fails with xmalloc: zero size
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu
Server Team, which is subscribed to openssh in ubuntu.
More information about the Ubuntu-server-bugs