[Bug 275608] Re: nm-openvpn "Passwords with Certificate (TLS)" panel has wrong labels and inverts passwords
thierry.carrez at ubuntu.com
Fri Oct 10 09:41:55 BST 2008
The fixes were reported on upstream SVN. That said, upstream fixed one
more issue with the openvpn panel (the "certificate password" that was
asked for really was a "private key password"), so it's probably better
to take the full rev4127 upstream patch.
The attached debdiff imports the full rev4127 patch (minus Changelog) as
network-manager-openvpn (0.7~~svn20080928t225540-0ubuntu2) intrepid;
* Added debian/patches/07_panel_fixes.diff:
- Extracted from upstream SVN (rev 4127)
- Fixes ordering of certificate file selectors in the "Passwords with
certificates" case (LP: #275608)
- Fixes passwords swapping when reloading a "Passwords with certificates"
- Renames "Certificate password" to "Private key password", because that's
what they really are
** Attachment added: "network-manager-openvpn_0.7~~svn20080928t225540-0ubuntu2.debdiff"
nm-openvpn "Passwords with Certificate (TLS)" panel has wrong labels and inverts passwords
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu
Server Team, which is subscribed to openvpn in ubuntu.
More information about the Ubuntu-server-bugs