[Bug 112839] Re: I/O error on access to SMB shares of OS/2 Warp 4 host mounted in Ubuntu 7.04
Launchpad Bug Tracker
112839 at bugs.launchpad.net
Thu Mar 13 11:15:05 GMT 2008
This bug was fixed in the package samba - 3.0.28a-0ubuntu1
samba (3.0.28a-0ubuntu1) hardy; urgency=low
* New upstream release. This fixes the following Ubuntu bugs.
- Prevent nmbd from shutting down when no network interfaces can be
located. (LP: #180493)
- Fixes I/O errors on access to SMB shares of OS/2. (LP: #112839)
* Dropped patches:
- Don't add user with UID less than 1000 to smbpasswd. (LP: #199412)
- ifup hook to reload samba once the interfaces comes up. (LP: #180493)
* Updated control version.
- Fixed some escape typos in smb.conf(5) manpage. (LP: #182571)
- Samba init script does not conform to the LSP specification; it needs a
status section (LP: #39157)
-- Chuck Short <zulcss at ubuntu.com> Tue, 11 Mar 2008 14:21:29 -0400
** Changed in: samba (Ubuntu)
Status: Confirmed => Fix Released
I/O error on access to SMB shares of OS/2 Warp 4 host mounted in Ubuntu 7.04
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu
Server Team, which is subscribed to samba in ubuntu.
More information about the Ubuntu-server-bugs