[SCRIBES] MootBot suggestions

Tollef Fog Heen tfheen at ubuntu.com
Thu Aug 16 18:28:26 BST 2007

* Matt Zimmerman

| What do you think?

I can only second Matt's suggestions and add a few myself:

- MootBot seems to msg me as well as tell me in channel that it
  accepted an action, a link or similar.  This seems slightly over the
  top; I follow the channel already.

- The bot speaks in msg instead of notices.  This is usually
  considered bad style, and it should just switch to using notices
  (and not react to notices, only msgs, public and private ones).

Tollef Fog Heen