hello ya'll

Linden linden.940 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 18 00:28:36 BST 2010

just wanted to say hello

my name is Steven and I live in dallas tx and hope that I get to know
you all.

I all ready make videos on and about ubuntu on my youtube page at
youtube.com/user/linden940 and would like to make videos to help ya'll
help others!

The set of videos I will work on will be the following.

InstallingUbuntuOnANewDisk
InstantMessaging
BurningAndDuplicatingCDs
InstallingNewSoftwareViaSynaptic
AnIntroductionToTheUbuntuDesktop

Videos...once there done I will post the youtube link so ya'll can see
it and give pointers for next video...If this is not how this should be
done please let me know as this would be the first group that i have
joined inside of ubuntu (have been part of other computer type of
groups)