New Youtube Channel (sorry, here is the link)

Duane Hinnen duanedesign at gmail.com
Wed Apr 21 03:51:24 BST 2010

On Tue, Apr 20, 2010 at 5:22 PM, Lisandro <lisandro.vaccaro at gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi, we are looking for volunteers for a new Youtube channel, either for
> helping at the editing, sharing ideas or whatever, we would really
> appreciate any help and we are really at the first steps. Anyway, please
> contact me to this account or here is the launchpad project to join and
> suscribe to the list.
>
> Thanks,
>
> https://launchpad.net/~ubuntu-social<https://launchpad.net/%7Eubuntu-social>

Lisandro,
The Ubuntu Screencasting Team has a You Tube channel and a blip.tv site.  I
would love it if we could cooperate on our efforts. What type of content
were you thinking of publishing? What are the goals of you project? I look
forward to discussing your project more.

http://www.youtube.com/user/ubuntuscreencasts

http://ubuntuscreencasts.blip.tv/

--
Duane Hinnen