What is the state of Ubuntu Screencasts?

Anthony Lucent amlucent at gmail.com
Fri Mar 7 18:47:53 GMT 2008

Hello everyone,

You may not remember me but I joined the mailing list a while back perhaps
wanting to help make screencasts. I have not noticed any "traffic" on the
screencast mailing list of late and I wanted to know if the project has
stalled or if everyone is just busy? I see that Pope is working hard on the
brainstorm.ubuntu.com moderator (great job, I love the site). Anyway, I want
to volunteer for some screencast action.

I have already begun a screencast for "how to join ubuntu to a windows
active directory domain". It may be a waste with Hardy having easy AD join
built in but it is something I see regularly asked in the forums. It is just
a rough draft/ dry run at the moment but I am confident I can clean it up in
a jiffy if desired.