Something to talk about

Tabrez Iqbal tabrez.iqbal at gmail.com
Mon Jul 28 11:08:39 BST 2008

They play all right in Windows Media Player with Vista codecs installed in
Windows Vista 64 bit SP1.
Also in VLC media player which is available for all platforms.

The files have H264 video stream so it is surprising that it doesn't play in
Mac, but I don't know much about the Macs.

More help on Windows: http://www.headbands.com/gspot/v26x/quick_start.html

Regards,
Tabrez Iqbal