Something to talk about

Alan Pope alan at popey.com
Sun Jul 27 18:54:55 BST 2008

On Fri, Jul 25, 2008 at 09:40:03PM +0100, Andrew Gee wrote:
> > http://screencasts.ubuntu.com/~popey/0001_0150.avi
>
> Wow! That's very impressive. My playing with blender has always ended into an abrupt bad stop when I decide I'm terrible at anything requiring my creative skills :)

It gets better!

Here's a sample outro video (to go on the end of screencasts).

http://screencasts.ubuntu.com/~popey/0001_0075.avi

I _love_ it.

Gord Allott created them, the blender source files are in his lp bzr
branch:-

https://code.edge.launchpad.net/~gordallott/+junk/ubuntuvids

> It's quite hard to work out some appropriate music for the screencasts. Last year, didn't you find some that might have been of use from magnatune or jamendo? I seem to remeber that it was quite good and would fit in well with the screencasts.

Yeah. Tony found the Ubuntu UK Podcast music on archive.org. It's out of
copyright which is a useful attribute. I'm open to ideas for music for both
those video clips!

Cheers,
Al.