Screencasts Subtitles Romanian Translation

Doru Horishco doruhushhush at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 22 16:31:50 BST 2007

Hello,
My name is Doru, I would like to know where can I send the subtiles
translation into romanian that I made. I try to contact Alan Pope with no
results, I do not find any link to a place or to somebody where to send those
files, or where to ask if can do that. I follow all the links you provide on the
site but they only take me to places where I have to register myself. I made
registrations after registrations and I still don't find a place where to ask
and where to receive a simple answer: yes or no.
What should I do?