Dutch .srt for Screencast 1 'Why Ubuntu'.

Matthijs ten Kate ubuntu at tenkate.net
Thu Sep 13 00:00:12 BST 2007

Hi,

Just tried Gaupol and it works quite well. I noticed some spelling
errors and made some improvements (including a final subtitle with
credits - are you okay with that?), so here is the new version. Please
replace the old version with this one.

I also tried recording a new voiceover, but Ubuntu doesn't seem to
handle my wiring properly. To be honest, I've never tried recording any
audio since I completely switched to Ubuntu, so I never noticed this
regression. I have a SB Audigy 4 with this nice little
breakout-box-thingy which doesn't seem to be completely supported. None
of the dials on the box seem to work and I can't figure out how to get
the digital (S/P-DIF) input working (S/P-DIF output works on my 'movie'
account, but not on my main account... Quite weird as well). Also, the
descriptions of the channels in the mixer applet are confusing and
rarely match the physical in- and outputs. Does anyone have any
experience with this?

Thanks,

Matthijs