Subtitles updated

Doru Horishco doruhushhush at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 12 17:39:37 BST 2007

If you can write Română, yes. But I find Romano which I don't know to categorize.
I don't know if there is a language with that name and for sure do not refer to
romanian.
Sorry, I choose to see one screencast and exactly that one that had the problem
(Burning ubuntu cd using nero). All the other are correct. I sorry again.