Joining the screencast team

Anthony Lucent amlucent at gmail.com
Wed Oct 10 07:57:31 BST 2007

Hello,

	I have been watching your progress over on the screencasts.ubuntu.com
website for a while now and it has always been a desire of mine to give
you guys some help. I do have a demanding full time job and a more
demanding wife but I should be able to contribute at least a few hours a
week.

	I have created some screencasts before with gtk-recordmydesktop and
istanbul but nothing of the quality of MoS2007, they look great! I have
reviewed the documented way
(https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ScreencastTeam/RecordingScreencasts) that you
guys create the screencasts and I am wondering if that information is
current? If so I think I am ready to get started.

-Tony Lucent