Мышь: нагрузка на CPU

Alex Emergy alex.emergy на gmail.com
Пн Авг 1 07:05:30 UTC 2011

Попробуйте оставить в этом файле только то, что относится к монитору и
видеокарте. Так же я бы попробовал разные LiveCD, посмотрел бы везде ли
наблюдается проблема.

у меня так вот:

emergy на jober:/usr/share/X11/xorg.conf.d$ cat /etc/X11/xorg.conf

Section "Device"
     Identifier    "Default Device"
     Option    "NoLogo"    "True"
EndSection

emergy на jober:/usr/share/X11/xorg.conf.d$ cd
/usr/share/X11/xorg.conf.d/;for i in `ls -1`;do echo "";echo "$i:";cat
$i;done

10-evdev.conf:
#
# Catch-all evdev loader for udev-based systems
# We don't simply match on any device since that also adds accelerometers
# and other devices that we don't really want to use. The list below
# matches everything but joysticks.

Section "InputClass"
         Identifier "evdev pointer catchall"
         MatchIsPointer "on"
         MatchDevicePath "/dev/input/event*"
         Driver "evdev"
EndSection

Section "InputClass"
         Identifier "evdev keyboard catchall"
         MatchIsKeyboard "on"
         MatchDevicePath "/dev/input/event*"
         Driver "evdev"
EndSection

Section "InputClass"
         Identifier "evdev touchpad catchall"
         MatchIsTouchpad "on"
         MatchDevicePath "/dev/input/event*"
         Driver "evdev"
EndSection

Section "InputClass"
         Identifier "evdev tablet catchall"
         MatchIsTablet "on"
         MatchDevicePath "/dev/input/event*"
         Driver "evdev"
EndSection

Section "InputClass"
         Identifier "evdev touchscreen catchall"
         MatchIsTouchscreen "on"
         MatchDevicePath "/dev/input/event*"
         Driver "evdev"
EndSection

11-evdev-quirks.conf:
Section "InputClass"
     Identifier "Avago Technologies mouse quirks (LP: #746639)"
     MatchIsPointer "on"
     MatchDevicePath "/dev/input/event*"
     Driver "evdev"
     MatchUSBID "192f:0416"
     Option "Emulate3Buttons" "True"
     Option "Emulate3Timeout" "50"
EndSection

50-synaptics.conf:
Section "InputClass"
         Identifier "touchpad catchall"
         Driver "synaptics"
         MatchIsTouchpad "on"
         MatchDevicePath "/dev/input/event*"
EndSection

50-vmmouse.conf:
Section "InputClass"
     Identifier    "vmmouse"
     MatchIsPointer    "on"
     MatchTag    "vmmouse"
     Driver        "vmmouse"
EndSection

50-wacom.conf:
Section "InputClass"
     Identifier "Wacom class"
# WALTOP needs a patched kernel driver, that isn't in mainline lk yet,
# so for now just let it fall through and be picked up by evdev instead.
#    MatchProduct "Wacom|WALTOP|WACOM"
     MatchProduct "Wacom|WACOM|Hanwang"
     MatchDevicePath "/dev/input/event*"
     Driver "wacom"
EndSection

Section "InputClass"
     Identifier "Wacom serial class"
     MatchProduct "Serial Wacom Tablet"
     Driver "wacom"
EndSection

Section "InputClass"
         Identifier "Wacom serial class identifiers"
         MatchProduct "WACf|FUJ02e5|FUJ02e7"
         Driver "wacom"
EndSection

# N-Trig Duosense Electromagnetic Digitizer
Section "InputClass"
     Identifier "Wacom N-Trig class"
     MatchProduct "HID 1b96:0001|N-Trig Pen"
     MatchDevicePath "/dev/input/event*"
     Driver "wacom"
     Option "Button2" "3"
EndSection

51-synaptics-quirks.conf:
Section "InputClass"
     Identifier "Dell Inspiron embedded buttons quirks"
     MatchTag "inspiron_1011|inspiron_1012"
     MatchDevicePath "/dev/input/event*"
     Driver "synaptics"
     Option "JumpyCursorThreshold" "90"