Новогодний падарок -- Windows 7?

Алек aleckm на lavabit.com
Пн Дек 28 19:35:40 GMT 2009

On Monday 28 December 2009 18:28:45 Ben Aceler wrote:
> Canonical не занимается доработкой KDE, отдавая этот процесс на откуп
> сообществу, поэтому качество сборки и локализации KDE в проекте Ubuntu
> серъёзно хромает. К тому же Intrepid довольно старая версия, и KDE год
> назад был в куда худшем состоянии.

Зато тамошние философы вещают (из Справки):

Philosophy

The team behind Kubuntu makes the following commitment to its users:

 Kubuntu uses the solid base of Ubuntu plus the latest KDE. We are part of the
Ubuntu community and use their infrastructure and support. Our mission is to
be the best KDE distribution available.

 Kubuntu includes the very best translations and accessibility infrastructure
that the Free Software community has to offer, to make Kubuntu usable by as
many people as possible.