Чем качать с YouTube? (РЕШЕНО)

Vyacheslav Karamov ubuntulist на yandex.ru
Ср Янв 30 11:42:50 GMT 2008

[vyacheslavk на slavik:~] youtube-dl
"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jXDtfpqiudw"
Retrieving video webpage... done.
Extracting video URL parameters... failed.
Error: unable to extract URL parameters.
Try again several times. It may be a temporal problem.
Other typical problems:

        Video no longer exists.
        Video requires age confirmation but you did not provide an account.
        You provided the account data, but it is not valid.
        The connection was cut suddenly for some reason.
        YouTube changed their system, and the program no longer works.

Try to confirm you are able to view the video using a web browser.
Use the same video URL and account information, if needed, with this
program.
When using a proxy, make sure http_proxy has http://host:port format.
Try again several times and contact me if the problem persists.