Next steps for Ubuntu RTL

Haggai Eran haggai.eran at gmail.com
Mon Feb 20 06:24:34 UTC 2012

Hi,

The patch for mirroring in nux is waiting for review. I posted a comment
today asking about the delay. After that patch is merged there is still a
lot of work needed to be done with unity itself. If anyone wants to
cooperate there, we can start working even before the patch is accepted,
but I would still prefer waiting, since we would need to maintain our
patches and merge unity updates until both the nux and unity changes are
accepted.

Changing the default in precise seems like a good idea. My guess is that
this should be done in the installer, but I'm not familiar with that area
in Ubuntu.

Regards,
Haggai