[Libreoffice-qa] Adding RTL Keyword

Shahar Or mightyiampresence at gmail.com
Sun Apr 1 15:30:37 UTC 2012

On 1 April 2012 10:13, Rainer Bielefeld <LibreOffice at bielefeldundbuss.de>wrote:

> Shahar Or schrieb:
>

>  This is too much information :) I would prefer a simple instruction on
>> how to:
>>
>> 1. Have a URL to a list of all RTL bugs. Not just the most annoying ones.
>> 2. Be able to mark or "tag" or "keyword" all RTL bugs as such.
>> 3. Have a formal and documented instruction on that
>>

> Hi,
>
> please excuse me for exuberant information.
>
> Here the short summary, in advance a hint: Please ignore Bjoern's posting,
> it neglects important interrelations, I will explain that later here on QA
> list.
>
> Now the  brief manual for your needs:
>
> 1. Search for Word "RTL" in subject line for LibO bugs [1]
> 2. If you find a RTL bug without "RTL" in the subject line,
>   simply add the 3 letters. No further tagging required!
> 3. <https://wiki.**documentfoundation.org/**BugReport_Details<https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/BugReport_Details>
> >
>   click the "i" behind a RTL link to reach
>   <https://wiki.**documentfoundation.org/QA-FAQ#**RTL<https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/QA-FAQ#RTL>

Great[1]. Just one thing, please. There's a difference in results between
the link you gave above ([1]) and the link supplied in the QA-FAQ. The link
in the QA-FAQ links to a bit more results because the string is case
insensitive. Perhaps it should be replaced with the search link that you
provided, which is case sensitive.

Thanks and Blessings,
Shahar

  1. https://wiki.ubuntu.com/RTLTeam#RTL_Bug_Lists