[Libreoffice-qa] Adding RTL Keyword

Rainer Bielefeld LibreOffice at bielefeldundbuss.de
Sun Apr 1 07:13:27 UTC 2012

Shahar Or schrieb:

> This is too much information :) I would prefer a simple instruction on
> how to:
> 1. Have a URL to a list of all RTL bugs. Not just the most annoying ones.
> 2. Be able to mark or "tag" or "keyword" all RTL bugs as such.
> 3. Have a formal and documented instruction on that

please excuse me for exuberant information.

Here the short summary, in advance a hint: Please ignore Bjoern's
posting, it neglects important interrelations, I will explain that later
here on QA list.

Now the  brief manual for your needs:

1. Search for Word "RTL" in subject line for LibO bugs [1]
2. If you find a RTL bug without "RTL" in the subject line,
    simply add the 3 letters. No further tagging required!
3. <https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/BugReport_Details>
    click the "i" behind a RTL link to reach

Best regards