Directionality without prejudice

Chris Scaife scaife.chris at gmail.com
Fri Dec 10 11:35:44 GMT 2010

Not that long ago I started a project to make a bidirectional terminal
emulator according to the Unicode standards.
This was prompted by problems I encountered on a different project
I've been having a good think about directionality of text and have just
uploaded my R2L.html document.
It details my thoughts on the issues and I will greatly value any feedback I
get.
Anyone interested can find it in my original internationalization project:
http://code.google.com/p/speaknumber/downloads/list
There is also a jpg image and a css file that goes with it.

Thanks for reading :)