Status of the Noble archive opening

Sebastien Bacher seb128 at ubuntu.com
Wed Oct 25 19:32:02 UTC 2023

Hey Lukasz,

I didn't know we had the option to make some of our JIRA boards public,
that's great, thanks for sharing! Should we perhaps reference it in the
IRC release channel until the archive is actually open (the title still
states 'Archive: Final Freeze')?

Having a discourse post would also be nice, especially if it contains a
more easily understandable description of the current status and
expectations (the JIRA cards is a long list but for example the
toolchain one didn't include details on what toolchain changes we plan
to do and how long it's going to have those in place)

Cheers,
Sébastien