request for stable release exception: ubuntu-dev-tools

Steve Langasek steve.langasek at ubuntu.com
Wed May 31 00:11:07 UTC 2023

Robie has given a verbal ack for this exception on IRC.

In parallel, Brian has pointed out that there was *already* an approved SRU
exception on ubuntu-dev-tools, from 2 years ago, which I overlooked.

  https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ubuntu-dev-tools-Updates

I believe the exception I've proposed here is broader than the earlier one
and is therefore lighter weight on the SRUer and the SRU team, so I'm going
to swap out the link on the wiki.  If anyone sees something from the earlier
exception that isn't covered by the new one but should be, please shout.

Thanks!
Ubuntu Developer                                   https://www.debian.org/