Ubuntu Cinnamon for Official Flavor Status

Lukasz Zemczak lukasz.zemczak at canonical.com
Tue Jan 31 10:33:11 UTC 2023

Hello Joshua!

Apologies for the longer wait. I was able to discuss it with some of
the release team members and we seem to have an agreement. Welcome to
the Ubuntu flavors!

Initially at least I would like to be your point-of-contact - we'll
see how it goes as we're not entirely compatible timezone wise. Let's
start on some of the integration work at the start of next week.

Cheers,