Call for testing: preliminary 20.04.4 release candidate images ready!

Lukasz Zemczak lukasz.zemczak at canonical.com
Fri Feb 18 23:34:19 UTC 2022

Hello everyone!

Some moments ago we published our first official release candidate
images for the 20.04.4 point-release. We seem to have most known
blocker issues out of the way, but these will not be final images - at
least not for the desktop variants (we're waiting for some OEM kernel
work to happen re: that).
As always, we have an ISO Tracker milestone set up for it:

http://iso.qa.ubuntu.com/qatracker/milestones/430/builds

Please pick your favorite flavor and start testing! And be sure to
report your results on the isotracker. The sooner we get testing done,
the earlier we'll catch any possible blockers.

As with every recent release, we have a discourse thread for tracking
progress which we try to keep up to date as much as possible:

https://discourse.ubuntu.com/t/focal-fossa-20-04-4-lts-point-release-status-tracking/26490

Let's go!

Best regards,

--